Thursday 31 January 2008

CPD hours

I meant to say that teachers should manually add your hours to the online CPD. 90 minutes per session. Not sure how early years workers go about this but imagine a similar system.

I am burning CDs of the course and will get them to you somehow. If you don't need one, have one already inschool or have downloaded it successfully from te MFLE please let me know by email or by comment below. Just type your name and give an email address (it can be bogus)

I am also working on updating the resources list which I will post here soon.

I am willing and indeed would love to visit your nursery when you are doing French or to talk to your HT about implementation.

It was a pleasure working with you and look forward already to our recall session in the summer term. (Date not decided yet - watch this space)

No comments: